Novomatic Slots

Austria-based Novomatic was established back in 1980 as a maker and distributor of land-based gaming machines. It would only take them a year to start expanding outside of Austria, making entry into other European countries, starting with Germany, France, Switzerland and The Netherlands. The following two years would see Novomatic grow even more, stepping into various different new markets all over the world. The final couple of years of the 1980s saw the company expand into South Africa, as well as establish small-scale production activities in the Czech Republic.

By 1993, Novomatic had engagements in more than 30 countries worldwide, and subsidiaries of the company were established in Norway, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Germany, Namibia and Botswana in the same year. Several land-based casinos were opened throughout the 90s alongside, and the start of the new millennium would see the opening of the first casino at Frankfurt Airport as the country’s first airport casino. Since this time, the growth of the company has continued to propel at a speedy rate, and along with this, their introduction to the online and mobile gaming market would occur.

Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions is the full service provider of Novomatic’s games for the online gaming market. The company was founded in 1998 as Dürrschmid&Reisinger OEG. It would become Greentube I.E.S AG in 2000, and since that time, the company has become widely known in the gaming industry. At the beginning of 2010, Astra Games (The UK subsidiary of Novomatic), acquired a 70% shareholding in Greentube, and towards the end of 2011, the company attained the remaining 30 percent, and thus, becoming the sole shareholder.

Novomatic Slot Reviews

Novomatic Casinos

Rank Casino Bonus Review Visit
1 100% bonus up to €200 Review Play Now
2 100% up to €300 first deposit bonus Review Play Now
3 100% up to £100 + 50 extra spins Review Play Now
4 100% first deposit bonus up to €1000 Review Play Now
5 200% bonus up to €50 + 20 free spins Review Play Now
6 100% bonus up to £100 + 25 free spins Review Play Now
7 Deposit £100 - Play with £200. Review Play Now
8 100% first deposit bonus up to €150 Review Play Now
9 100% bonus up to €100 Review Play Now
10 100% bonus up to €200 Review Play Now

Software Specialities

Novomatic’s prime focus for the online gaming world is slot games, of which there is currently a vast amount. Most of, if not all slot games from Novomatic can be adapted for land-based establishments as well as online casinos. Therefore, the spread of the developer’s products has reached gamers of all divisions. Popular titles include Book of Ra, Eternal Elements, Riches of India, and Shogun.

The company has also created 13 different progressive jackpot games, with some of the more popular products in this category being the Book of Ra Jackpot, Four Seasons Jackpot, and Magic Joker Jackpot.

The NOVOMATIC Remote Play software allows brick and mortar establishments to offer their Novomatic NOVOLINE machines on mobile devices via WLAN. With this, players can continue to play their favourite game in designated areas, for example in the VIP lounge, bar or restaurant, via a tablet PC.

In addition to this, Novomatic’s online games are also able to be accessed from a personal mobile device, such as those operating on Android or iOS software.

Summary

Novomatic is one of the leaders in the world of online gaming providers. The company offers a vast range of products that are able to be accessed via land-based casinos, online casinos, as well as mobile platforms. This allows the reach of the company to stretch to many players, and while offering such services, Novomatic is continuously making a name for itself.